Friday, December 11, 2009

Teenage Girls and Heaven

I am most sure this is not biblical but I think if you parent teenage girls, there should be some kind of an extra reward in heaven for you. Perhaps another level or an extra jewel in your crown. I can not speak toward parenting teen boys as I don't have one and was raised in a family of girls but feel most confidently that it can not be harder than girls. I understand fully now why my dad moved a TV and a recliner to the garage when my oldest sister turned 13. He called it his "workshop" but now I have full understanding that it was his "safe place" and with good cause.

I am not sure what this extra reward in heaven might entail but most assuredly it has something to do with chocolate and unlimited pedicures.

1 comment:

Robert Conn said...

uh oh... take good notes!