Sunday, November 2, 2008

MaMa Prays

Kori made me a really sweet picture yesterday. I am going to write it just like she did since that is part of what is so cute. If we get to name our future son, we would like to name him Oakley Cooper and call him O.C.
Here is what is written with a picture of me praying and a little baby in a thought bubble:
"Mama praying for O.C. to come soon. She know God takeing care of him. She can wait. She not in a hury. She will keap praying for O.C. to come. She wonder about him every. She and love him. We can't wait for him to come."

I keep thinking of Ps. 146:9 "The Lord sustains the fatherless." God is sustaining our son as he makes his journey to us. A crown of thorns of protection we have prayed to cover our son as he endures more than likely pain, hunger, abuse, neglect, drug exposure, and fear but our Father is sustaining him and will continue to sustain him. Even though we don't know what he looks like or when he will come, our God sustains. He might have silky brown curly hair, light brown skin and big brown eyes. He might be as blonde as can be with blue eyes and dimples or even a red head with a face full of freckles. No matter. Our Everlasting God sustains.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Your family is absolutely precious. I can't tell you how often you all bring a smile to my face. Your son will be most blessed to be a part of your family. And I know that he will bless you all.

Rachel said...

I'm crying as I'm reading this! Y'all are going through what we are, just in a different way! We need to get together soon!