Sunday, September 7, 2008

Beth Moore

Going to conference with mom and Sandy was awesome! Beth Moore is so fun to see in person and the music was so powerful. It was an added bonus that we got to be in the second row, seating designated for the hearing impaired. Thank you, Sandy! I will put a few pictures up in a bit too.
Her point of the weekend is that we are all heiresses of the Lord. We will inherit greatness upon reaching heaven and women in general would not treat themselves so cheaply if we would recognize that we are God's inheritance too.
Good stuff, Ladies! Good stuff!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog! I stumbled upon this by accident. I love Beth Moore, and I happen to be hearing impaired. I wear hearing aids, so I don't need sign language or special helps. But it's good to know I could snag a good seat for a Beth Moore event if I show 'em my aids!