Monday, September 29, 2008

We Are Moving! Or atleast I am.

Just wanted to let you know that I am moving to Antartica as soon as possible. My allergies are killing me and I hate all that is green and lush. I haven't been able to sleep because I can't breathe and I have been taking my pills constantly. I hate snot. I hate tissues. I hate animals. I hate anything that buds or blooms or floats in the air. I could take my eyes out and rub them on the carpet they itch so bad. Now mind you I hate cold weather too but this is what my life has resulted to. Just wanted to let you know so you can forward my mail when the time comes.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

You make me laugh...sorry, but it's true. I sympathize with your plight, though. Feel better.

Robert Conn said...

The 11th plague... Ragweed!

Shelly Conn said...

Dang. The eye thing made my stomach cringe.

You're funny! Sorry you're sick.

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you're feeling crappy too. The rest of the world (or at least our part of the country) is right along with you! Glad to see you back around!

Stacey said...

when you wanna kiss your honey
but your nose is kind of runny
and you think it's pretty funny
but it'SNOT!