Wednesday, February 18, 2009

THE PRODIGAL CAMERA RETURNS!

Thank you, Sweet Jesus! My camera came home with the girls from church activities tonight. It was hanging out in the hand bells room for the last month , how it got there who knows but I have it back! Memory Card and all! Thank you! Thank you! Praise God!

(And just on a side note of the kind of man I married, Mo tried to convince the girls to put it in my room and wait for me to find it so I would think I lost my mind. Jocularity! Jocularity! )

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I saw Kori with a camera the other night and I didn't even think anything of it! I'm so glad you found it, though! YEAH!

Robert Conn said...

Hey, I heard about the Embrace Adoption/Foster Care ministry. I love it!

Shelly said...

Thanks Robert! I am really excited about it. It will be fun to see what God does.
We need to come up with a name though...so if you got a creative itch, throw one out for us.