Thursday, October 2, 2008

Heavenly ZZZZ's

Do you think we get to sleep when we get to Heaven? 'Cause I am really tired and I always tell myself, "You can sleep when your dead." Then tonight I had a thought..."What if we don't sleep in Heaven?" All I know is I'm not going to be happy about that. I mean I would rather sleep than eat. Maybe we sleep in our coffins??? And you can't say you will sleep when you get old 'cause when you are old, you just have a bunch of hospital people buggin' you to get up and go to therapy cause the aging process is at a double time and for every day of bedrest it takes 3 days of physical activity to get back to your baseline fitness level. Just curious. Thought if it isn't true than I need to stop kidding myself.

4 comments:

Robert Conn said...

If so then I'm hitting snooze for like a million years.

Shelly Conn said...

That's very funny Shelly, because I tell myself the same thing when I'm tired and a still have bathe the kids and clean the kitchen. "Shelly get up, you can sleep when your dead."

Mandy said...

I don't know...God might come into my room and threaten to pour water over my head, like my Daddy used to do when I would over-sleep in high school!

Kami said...

Well, I think that possibly beacause to most people getting sleep is a burden, in heaven you might not have the need to sleep so heaven might be an endless sleep!!!