Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Am Full

What a Sunday! Kori was baptized then we had some tasty vittles with my parents and our neighbors, the Beams, to celebrate. Kori chose fajitas for lunch then when it was time to eat found some left over tuna in the fridge and wanted a sandwich instead! To top it off we got to eat some "I belong to Jesus" cake and open a few gifts and cards. She got a bible from us with her name and today's date engraved on it, a James Avery charm bracelet with a baptism seashell engraved with the date on it from my parents and a beautiful card from the Beams.
After a feast like that I got to take a nap too!
And then we went to the church festival and had a great time. My heart is full and my cup runeth over!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I am so happy for Kori. She is precious! What a wonderful celebration!