Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Kami has become a stomach virus victim. Just praying I don't. We can make it if mom stays well. Those are Mo's words not mine. Actually his were more like pleading with God, "Please don't let mama get sick. I can't do this by myself! Please don't let mama get sick."
And Mo has been a real life saver. He is the definition of a real man. He has been doing dishes non stop, making bottles, letting me take a nap, holding one or all the babies while I get supper ready, running to the grocery store for high dollar formula and praying for me not to get sick. I haven't made all the right decisions in life but I did right by choosing him. Thank ya, Jesus!
And a shout out to my principal for being so understanding of all the days off I have needed. Once everyone is well, I will be back in the saddle.
Be praying for Sandy. She is our babysitter while I work.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Shelly- let me know if you need anything. Until then, praying...