Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ask and you shall be given in abundance!

Table for 6, please!
We are getting 2 babies tomorrow! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I know. A boy and girl will come to our house around 2. The boy is almost 2 and the girl is 6 months. I know we were only looking for a boy and only one not two and certainly weren't planning for a girl. But, they needed a home and were about to run out of time looking so our agency called us with the "I know you weren't really planning for this but..." speech. Don't know much else other than they may be here a few days to a few months or forever. Just gonna love on 'em and leave the rest to God. Like how we don't all fit in any of our cars (thanks, mom for letting us use the minivan). Thanks for all your prayers but don't stop now! God's real work begins 'cause this mama is gonna need it. 2 under the age of 2! I wasn't even that brave with my biological children! Stay tuned. We are about to find out how much of a sense of humor God has.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah!!! Keep us posted. I'll be checking on you.

Shelly Conn said...

Praying for you and the little ones.

Robert Conn said...

Hey, I prayed and you got two... You don't want me praying any more you may get more...

(do I really have to tell people that I'm kidding?)