Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I AM SO SAD!

I took our camera to church for the Christmas Eve service on Wed. and forgot it under a pew. Well, went back the following Sunday and it was gone and no one has turned it in. I have turned the house upside down and I am most sure it was left under that pew. I checked twice this week and nothing. Surely someone found it and it will be turned in, right?
Now, I borrowed my mom's camera and have been taking fraudulent Christmas pictures of the kids. You know, making them get their pj's back on and hold up something they got days ago...I feel very evil. What kind of mom takes faux- Christmas pictures?!
I am very sad....someone will turn it in, right? Someone wouldn't steal from a church on Christmas Eve! Maybe they went on vacation right after the service and plan to return it when they get back...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

oh you silly! LOTS of moms take "do-overs". that's not at all shameful! you still need the memories,'specially of the new family members!

Shelly Conn said...

Are you guys hanging in there? Let us know if you need anything.