Saturday, July 19, 2008

HOLA SPAIN!

My best friend, Stacey, is moving to Spain. Long story short: they are missionaries for military stationed overseas. They run a hospitality house for the military. They have been to Korea and Mexico doing missionary stuff.
Anyway, here is a picture of our girls (that would be only 2 of them) and their 5 (yes, I wrote 5). We will miss them terribly and it was great to catch up with them.
I also want to put a link to her blog too when I figure out how to do that. She is super creative and you will like her stuff too. Plus she homeschools so she has some links to info on that too that might interest some of you.
I love you Stacey and dang you, Lanny Joe Groves for stealing her heart away many years ago and making her traipse the world!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Adios, mi amiga! Te amo!
donde esta bano?
:) love your blog...you did good!

Shelly Conn said...

Hey their blog friend! Robert and I have read Family Driven Faith. Great book!!!! We also download a lot of his sermons.

Rachel said...

Hey S McD! I'm on here too now!! http://gilbertfamilyjourney.blogspot.com come visit!