Thursday, July 31, 2008

Things I just don't get...

Another friend of mine said that bloggers are supposed to write silly little lists about stuff so here are some random thoughts of an irritable mother:
1. Breakfast bars are the spawn of Satan. If you love them, you obviously don't have one. They just become a parking lot for crap.
2. Bratz dolls. Just think, some big company probably put a ton of money into these and they are just plain terrible and worthless.
3. The person who invented goodie bags for kids parties should be shot.
4. Kids with cell phones. Honestly, who does a 9 and 10 year old NEED to call?
5. Wording on the back-end of clothing.
6. Starbucks. Do you really need 5 million types of coffee?
7. Guy behavior in general. Why is it funny to hit each other in the privates? How come you have to fart so much? Go sit on the pot, already!
8. Clothing shopping for girls. I don't want them looking like a hoochie-mama! How can that be so hard? It will be a sad day when my girls start having to wear handmade dresses from the El Dorado compound.
9. ABC family channel has a new slogan: for a different family. Yep, that's right Buddy. A different family besides this one! TRASH!
10. Who cares about Bradgelina. This couple is working my last nerve!

8 comments:

Robert Conn said...

This is comedy at it's best. I'm with you on all of them except #6. Does it count that I only stick to 1 type of coffee?

Mandy said...

Funny! If I hear, "Can I go to Justice?" one more time or see any more Hannah Montana garb I think I'll scream! We went shopping last week and took Daddy with us. That sealed the deal. It was a most successful trip.

Mandy said...

Hey, you're stealin' my thunder, Robert!

Mandy said...

It's 82 degrees in this house now. Ah, relief!

Rachel said...

Love it! Laughed the whole way through!!

btw...we need to hang out again sooooon!

the trejos said...

Hey McD...Here's one more to add to your list. High Heeled Flip Flops for toddlers made like the old school jellies

Shelly Conn said...

LOVE IT!!

Unknown said...

your blog looks great. doesn't even look like you need any help from me!!!!