Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DEEP THOUGHTS FROM KORI

Here is another funny from Kori. Now you must understand that Kami, our oldest, came out speaking like an adult. At 12 months she was saying full sentences. Her first was, "Open the door.". So, there wasn't much funny about perfect English.
Kori tonight said,
Kori: "I wish we were rich."
Me: "WhY?"
Kori: "So I could get a $100 a week."
Me: "Too bad. So sad."
Kori: "ORRRR, I could just go to college, take climbing lessons and then go into the mountains and find gems."
Me: "That might work."
Kori: "But I want to be a hockey player in the Olympics so I would have to hurry and come right back down once I found them."

(Yes, Darling, because so there are so many mountain climbing Olympic hockey players hunting gems.) Anything is possible when you are a kid. I love that!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOVE that girl! (both of your girls) Man, I have missed reading your blog. I need to spend less time on facebook! LOL!