Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First day of Home School

Today was the first day of home school for the Kamster! It went really well and I think she did a great job. Of course she is too cool to say it was great, but I did get an "It was OK." which in teen talk is "Great!". And the fact that she said an definite "No" to returning to public school. In Colorado you can attend electives at public school and still be home schooled, so she has Spanish and choir then back at home for the rest of the academics for the afternoon. Being right across the street from the middle school makes that very easy. Thanks for any prayers you can throw up for us.

4 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

That's great! Hope it continues to go well!

Robert Conn said...

will be praying. I like the elective option. That sounds cool.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad that she loves it! Praying that it continues to be a delight :)

Stacey said...

yea for kami rae! Instead of throwing up, I'll gently send my prayers heavenward... hee hee.