Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Childlike Faith

Kori just said the sweetest thing. We have been talking for some time now about Christ and praying the prayer of salvation, baptism, why Christ died and what that means. And tonight, she said, "Mom, I think I want Jesus to come into my heart but I think He has always been there with me. I believe in Him and I believe what the scriptures say. I just think He has always been there. I was never alone even when I was a baby. So I might have asked Him when I was little because I always knew He was there with me in my heart. I just don't know any other heart but with Jesus there. So I think I very muchly asked Him before."

Yes, it is that simple.

3 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Yes, Yes, Yes... that's brilliant!

Maw Maw Lee said...

There is no greater responsibility than leading your children to Christ. Kori (and Kami) are so fortunate to have a mom and dad that love the Lord. Love ya!

the trejos said...

what an amzaing moment!!! That had to be your most proud moment as a parent.