Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello Honey! I'm Home!

Mo is coming home tonight! Yea, Me! He has been gone all week playing golf with his dad in their traditional “Heart of the Hills” tournament the first week of every August. I know, like a mom could ever get away with that! But still, I love that it gives him time with his dad and a chance to get away for a bit. The girls have really missed him and I am ready for another adult in the house. We are glad you are back!
And Mo came bearing gifts! Peaches from Fredericksburg, homemade muscadine jelly from his dad's wife, a box of votives in different scents from Circle E candles (my fav) and a HUGE Circle E Bird of Paradise candle for the bedroom (woka, woka!).

4 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Ah, nothing says "home" like a big pink candle gleaming in the bedroom.

Mandy said...

Love the Circle E Candles - especially Bird of Paradise! Are you kidding me, though, golf in this heat? We've been wanting to play some, but are too wimpy to brave the heat, so props to Mo! Scott said the highs are supposed to be in the lower 90's next Sat, so that's probably where we'll be next weekend. Do you play, too?

Shelly Conn said...

I love those candles too!! I use to always have the Bird of Paradise candle burning.

the trejos said...

so what are these candles? I have never heard of them